Will this pull in app data (like Tempo)?

Scottie Brimmer April 26, 2023

We are SO excited for Atlassian Analytics!  Will app data (specifically) also be available in the Data Lake?

That would be life changing for us!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2023

Hi @Scottie Brimmer 

At the moment, Atlassian Analytics doesn't directly support this data set, as it comes from a Marketplace vendor that stores its data separately from other Jira issue data.  That said, we have seen interest in others for this kind of integration.  As such our team has created this feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-70

The work-around in that ticket indicates that this data could be exported from Tempo and then if you were to store this into your own database, you could connect Analytics to that database.  Granted that is not always a simple work-around to follow, but I would recommend watching that ticket above for updates to this.  Once our team has something more to share on the topic I would expect that ticket to be updated to reflect this.

Andy

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

Hi, @Scottie Brimmer 👋

As far  as I know, Atlassian has no such plans at this time (I work for Tempo). I will reach out to you on LinkedIn to connect you with some folks on the Tempo product management team who may know more about this topic.

Best,

-dave

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

P.S. I'll also ask someone from Atlassian to chime in here about the general idea.

Scottie Brimmer April 26, 2023

@Dave Rosenlund _Tempo_  Thanks!  You're the best!

Like • Dave Rosenlund likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events