Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira software premium trial and atlassian access

Peter January 11, 2022

Hi all,

Just wondering is it possible to trial Jira software premium and Trial Atlassian access at the same time? or would you need a paid cloud account to access this?

3 answers

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Hey @Peter ,

That should be no problem. Both have a trial subscription and it doesn't matter whether your Jira Software is in trial for you to be able to get a trial of Atlassian Access.

How else would you be able to test out the full product integration :)

0 votes
Peter January 11, 2022

Would this also work on a Jira Premium? when i try to sign up i get the error Could not evaluate Atlassian Access

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Do you maybe have a screenshot? I do believe you first need to claim your domain before you can actually get going with Atlassian Access.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

Hi Peter - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Just guessing, but I would bet that you could do both at the same time. Give it a try and see.  :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events