Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira server was contacted but has returned an error response

lucas mera August 18, 2022

I have the error, any way how to fix it?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi @lucas mera welcome to the Atlassian community.

As on date and time Atlassian status page don't have any active issues/ incidents/ maintenance activities. So, kindly post your error message and any steps you followed for better understanding or sharing any solution options.

Thank you @G subramanyam for your reply. I am project manager and I am trying to assing some developer to my project. As soon as I typing the fist letter of the developer name appear the error message: "jira server was contacted but has returned an error response". I never see that before. I am not sure if is my user or jira version. Can you help me to understand that? Thank you

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing the insights about the query.

As per this official documentation, their are multiple causes and work arounds. I would request -with the help of your in-house Jira admin to carry on the work around or the resolution steps.

Like lucas mera likes this

Thank you so much @G subramanyam for the information and help

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events