Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create multiple Organisations using REST Apis? (for Cloud Jira and Confluence)

Rohan Bardekar October 27, 2019

Is there an API which lets you create multiple Organisations? In which you can add Cloud Jira and Cloud Confluence instances

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hi Rohan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, I would like to confirm if the Organization that you mentioned is related to Service Desk organization or the Atlassian access organization. 

Please, let us know more details so we can point you to the right direction.

Regards,
Angélica

RohanBardekar23 October 28, 2019

Hi Angélica,

The question is related to Atlassian access organisation. I guess I've asked this question in the wrong section.

Regards,

Rohan

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2019

No problem Rohan.

Currently, it’s not possible to create organizations in Atlassian access using API. We have only GET for Organizations:

Each site has an Organization that now is automatically created once the site is created.

We don’t have any feature requests for that and I’m afraid that if we create one, it won’t be implemented soon since the Orgs are created automatically nowadays.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events