How to create a Jira dashboard without hyperlink to any information

milad September 3, 2022

I am going to create a dashboard for my employer but I don't want to let him see the back information of operation.

Unfortunately the tables in dashboard are hyperlink to the back information, how can I omit or delete this link and have  dashboard with no link to anything ?

Thanks alot.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2022

The only way to do that would be to remove the gadgets that are showing the links to things your people can see.

I'm not that a dashboard without links is of much use to people.

milad September 18, 2022

Hi dear Nic;

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Actually this dashboard is for employer and I don't want they would be able to sea all information about issues and work flows. Otherwise you are completely true about the functionality of a dashboard.

RGDS

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

The point of a dashboard is to show information about issues and workflows.

What would you want to put on a dashboard that's not going to show the users any information about the system?

milad September 28, 2022

Dear Nic,

our employer interfere in any subject, for example he comment on status of internal workflows and I don't want to continue this approach. I just want to present the progress of requests and no more informatin.

Sincerely.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2022

Take away their permission to comment or edit issues then.  Taking away useful links is not going to help prevent their micromanagement attempts.

You are looking for a technical solution to a non-technical problem - you need to get your people to stop trying to micromanage things, not just stop them seeing stuff.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events