Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create an organization when the option doesn't appear in my Admin menu?

Christopher Jones August 2, 2018

The instructions say "Click Organization, under 'Organizations & Security'.", but that option isn't in my menu.  All I have under 'Organizations & Security' is Security.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben Sam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2018

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out!

If all you see under Organizations & Security is the 'Security' option, it is possible then is that you have not subscribed to Atlassian Access, which is paid offering required before you start managing your organization.

You may wish to consider subscribing to Atlassian Access to apply security policies over all those managed accounts. Your users with those accounts will be subject to the policies you've set, no matter which Atlassian Cloud products they log in to. You can give access to users with Atlassian accounts from domains that you don't own, but those users won't be subject to the Atlassian Access policies you've set.

Here's how to subscribe to Atlassian Access

Please feel free to read more on administering organizations in the Organization administration knowledge article

Hope this helps! 

0 votes
Adibou
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2018

Hi Christopher,

This is normal, the organization section was moved and it's now under the http://admin.atlassian.com platform.

So, the security tab shows a direct access to the Atlassian Access welcome page, and then it's supposed to redirect you to http://admin.atlassian.com in order to create or manage your organization, claim your domain, and sign up or manage your Atlassian Access features.

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events