When will Atlas get AI?

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2023

Really like the AI in confluence so was wondering when Atlas may get  it?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2023

Which AI in Confluence are you referring to? The writing assistant or the Q&A?

Was there as specific area in Atlas where you see yourself using it? What would it help with?

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2023

Help with summarizing the update and I see we now have it. Would also be great to add it to the project goal etc

Like # people like this
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2023

@arth just reporting that summarising updates in AI should now be in open beta. You can enable it by enabling AI in admin.atlassian.com for Atlas, your org admin is the only person who has permissions to enable AI (as new cloud terms need to be accepted)

Like # people like this
0 votes
Harry Sturgeon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 15, 2024

yes i used it in beta have been it's been good for me and I have no issues with it but I have not used it yet for my own business I think I am going to try to make it happen.Google AI is the best one to use ive tried them all .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events