What time does the Friday update need to be posted by?

Leah Ditchfield March 15, 2024

Hi,

What time does the Friday update need to be posted to Atlas for it to be sent out the following Monday?

If for example an update was posted on the Saturday and Sunday prior to it being sent out, will this update be included on Monday's email?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2024

Hi @Leah Ditchfield 

Are the updates on Saturday and Sunday not showing in your Monday emails now?

I'd test that to check, if you haven't already :)

Ste

Leah Ditchfield March 18, 2024

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't tested it on a Sat/Sun - I didn't want to miss including my update in Monday's email in case it didn't include updates over the weekend.

Is that the case then? Updates can be posted over the weekend and will be included in Monday's email?

Thanks!

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Leah Ditchfield 

I believe so, nothing in the documentation indicates otherwise - but I would definitely test it to make sure.

Ste

Sing Chen March 18, 2024

Hi @Leah Ditchfield 

I had a similar question when we first started using Atlas last year and came across this page in the Help Center: How do project and goal reminders work? | Atlas Help Center (intercom.help)

The diagram at the bottom of the page cites the example of having the platform/system anchored to AEST. Our platform time zone is EST and while we haven't tested it scientifically I have applied project updates late afternoon (~5pm UK time / 12pm ET) and they have appeared in the weekly digest the following morning.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Sing

Like # people like this
Leah Ditchfield March 18, 2024

Thank you @Sing Chen ! 

That's super helpful - I was searching for help pages but clearly missed that one! Much appreciated

Like Sing Chen likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events