The Loop - Meetings

Nico Georgaki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 29, 2024

Hello, 

Belief #2: "Open up your work in progress", has an image that shows a legend with 2 items, one is for Status Report and the other is for Status Meeting.  In the After side of the image, it shows 3 grey bars, which according to the legend means a meeting.  

But is the methodology not to remove meetings and replace with updates within Atlas software?  Or does The Loop suggest we still hold status meetings?

Thanks for your help!

status meeting.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2024

@Nico Georgaki welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe what is being demonstrated here is that the status update, if committed to each week in a timely manner, will replace the need for a status meeting while aligning all teams on the same information. 

Whereas before the status meeting was only servicing two teams, and another was being left in the dark, the status update is available to all teams - everyone gets the same level of detail from the stakeholder providing the update.

I hope this helps!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2024

@Nico Georgaki  if my answer helped you, kindly mark it as accepted so that others looking for similar content can find and trust it.

Like Nico Georgaki likes this
Nico Georgaki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2024

Thanks Andy!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events