Shortcut for "Update" button

Antonio Tancredi March 27, 2023

Is there a list of keyboard shortcut available for Atlas? In particular, it would be useful to have a shortcut for:

• in the Project Detail page, open the box to post a new update
  • in the Project Detail page: once you are typing the update, to trigger the "Update" button without tabbing until the button has focus.

For clarify, the page I'm referring is the one that you use to provide the projects update:

Screenshot 2023-03-27 153543.png

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Josh Devenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2023

@Antonio Tancredi - we just shipped a list of Keyboard Shortcuts in Atlas. Click the Help menu and choose Keyboard Shortcuts and you'll see something like this:

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 8.34.12 pm.png

Antonio Tancredi April 14, 2023

@Josh Devenny happy to hear that. Could you please think about adding a shortcut for the Update button while you're typing a project update?

In addition, I can see this section:

Screenshot 2023-04-14 133454.png

I suppose this is for the Topics tab right?

Like Josh Devenny likes this
Vivian Wang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2023

Hey @Antonio Tancredi, thanks for the suggestion - we'll have a look into adding a shortcut to trigger the Update button. 

The "Directory" section refers to the projects, goals, teams and topics directory pages i.e. where all the projects are listed or where all the goals are listed and so on.

Like Antonio Tancredi likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Ryan Northfield _Mumo Systems_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

@Antonio Tancredi 

This page describes how to access the available shortcuts in Jira Cloud. 

When you ask about the Project Detail page, are you asking about the Details page of Project Settings (shown below)? If not, please explain what page you are referring to.

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 8.06.59 AM.png

Antonio Tancredi March 27, 2023

Dear @Ryan Northfield _Mumo Systems_ 

I update the question description. The page I'm referring is the one below:

Screenshot 2023-03-27 153543.png

Ryan Northfield _Mumo Systems_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Ok, I missed that you were talking about the Atlas product instead of Jira, I'm sorry. It doesn't appear that there are keyboard shortcuts for Atlas. If you click on the '?' in the upper-right hand corner of Atlas, it doesn't list a keyboard shortcuts option, as it does, for example, in Jira cloud or Confluence cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events