Placed in somebody else's Atlas team - how can I get out?

Dylan Wilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 15, 2024

I went to create an Atlas team, but it placed me somebody else's Atlas team, my email is "@pm.me" which is Proton, and it looks like somebody else has claimed this and auto-permitting users, so now I'm in their "test" team. How can I get out of their team?

2 answers

0 votes
Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2024

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for your feedback. So that I can better help you, when say "Atlas team" do you mean a team within the people and teams directory of Atlas or do you mean a new Atlas site that you're attempting to set up?

Thanks,

Mark

Dylan Wilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 27, 2024

I was attempting to set up an Atlas team for myself for testing, but it placed me in an Atlas team that is owned by somebody else because I am using a shared domain from Proton Mail. 

I have my own domain that I can use, but was just testing out Atlas but it seems like I'm stuck in this persons Atlas team now and can't leave? They aren't active in it so I'm not sure what to do. 

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You will need to ask them to remove you.

It's rather annoying that someone can claim a potentially shared domain, but I'm not entirely sure that is what has happened, as the claim will need them to have access to the servers behind the domain, which suggests that pm.me has probably been claimed by proton mail.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events