My confluence embed for tags looks different than Atlassian video shows

Casey Shinn February 23, 2023

When I embed a tag into Confluence, instead of showing Projects and Upcoming as the two tabs, my view shows Projects and Timeline. Is Timeline the same thing? The video in the article doesn't actually show what the Upcoming tab looks like so it might just be a change since that was posted.

https://intercom.help/atlas-by-atlassian/en/articles/6182947-produce-reports-and-integrate-with-other-apps-using-smart-links

1 answer

0 votes
Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2023

Hi @Casey Shinn

The timeline is simply a different way to visualize projects, based on how recent or far they are in the future. It's an alternative to the list view.

I'm not sure what you're referring to by the Upcoming tab, would you mind sharing a screenshot?

Thanks, Daniella

Casey Shinn March 8, 2023

Sure - the video and other screenshots in the article I linked shows an "Upcoming" tab when you embed a tag in Confluence. The article and videos don't explain what the upcoming tab actually is but it's definitely called "Upcoming".

23.03.08 atlas screenshot 1.PNG

But when I embed a tag in Confluence, it shows "Timeline" and doesn't work. They all appear to be active even though some have future start dates. In the third screenshot, the highlighted projects aren't set to start until April but are showing active on the timeline view.

23.03.08 atlas screenshot 2.PNG23.03.08 atlas screenshot 3.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events