Incorrect Date attached to my updates in Atlas

Christie Thompson April 19, 2023

Hi! I love using Atlas for updates to stakeholders! However, I have noticed when I add an update, for example... I added an update a few moments ago, but after I save it, it shows the update was added 4 days ago. 

Also, similar to the above... when I entered a target date of May 8th, it displays May 9th. 

I have checked to be sure my time zone is set to "eastern, New York, NY" and it is correct. 

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help at all!

1 answer

1 vote
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

@Christie Thompson , Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Could you confirm if the Atlas Time Zone is correctly set up?

Usually this doesn't usually happen, but even if your user has the correct time zone, it needs to be in accordance with the time zone configured in Atlas.

Check this by following these steps:

- Open Atlas and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner

- Select Workspace Settings option

- Adjust the Atlas Time Zone

If these steps are already taken, let us know

Regards,

Fernando

Christie Thompson April 20, 2023

Hi Fernando! Thank you and thank you for responding. Yes, I have checked all three apps (Jira, Confluence and Atlas) and all have the correct time zone.  

I have checked all three and I cannot figure out why the time is not correct since the time zones are correct.

Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

@Christie Thompson 

If you've checked all these stuffs and the problem persist, maybe it's more interesting if you open a ticket directly to Atlassian Support by here: https://support.atlassian.com/

There's no other steps to take if everything seems ok.

Like Christie Thompson likes this
Christie Thompson April 20, 2023

ok, thank you! I will do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events