Atlas Goal updates

Cat Jowett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2024

Hi,

Our SLT are asking

1. Is there a way to bulk upload Goals and Sub-goals to Atlas?

2. Is it possible for the status of projects associated with a sub-goal to update the status of the sub-goal and for the sub-goal statuses to update the goal status?

eg 3 projects are associated with a sub-goal, 2 are on target and 1 is at risk so the sub-goal status would show worst case, at risk, in this instance.

Thanks

Cat

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Simi S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2024

Hey @Cat Jowett thanks for these questions:

1. The timeline is not certain, but we're currently investigating a .csv importer for goals. Would that work for the bulk upload?
  2. We don't currently support this, but it is feedback we get from time to time and something for the team to consider. Would you want this automatic / calculated rollup of status to apply to all goals by default, or only when specified?  
Cat Jowett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2024

Hey, 

Thanks for getting back to me:

1. Yes, in this case a .csv uploader would do the job.

2. The option would be good, although I suspect by default we would roll up.

Like # people like this
Charlie Reynolds
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 28, 2024

interacting in a list view would be good too e.g. similar to Issues/bulk features in JIRA software

Stefan Jörer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 5, 2024

I also would appreciate option 2

Like Alec Wodowski likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events