Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly digest email not sent out

Adam Gustafsson January 26, 2024

Hi,

It seems like the weekly digest email is not sent out to all followers, even though there is an update written the week before and they have mail selected in their personal settings. Is there any way of trouble shooting this?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Rachel Radford January 29, 2024

Hello, I had the same issue until I updated my timezone in the personal settings. As soon as that was set it triggered the automated email (it was about 11am on a Monday morning and we were troubleshooting as to why we hadn't received it yet). May or may not help! 😄

Adam Gustafsson January 30, 2024

Thanks for your answer! I'll look into this, but I am not sure if it will work since some people get the weekly digest but not the prompt to write an update on Fridays. It is super strange :O 

Rachel Radford February 13, 2024

Hey @Adam Gustafsson have you got them listed as contributors? Only contributors will get the prompt

Salman Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2024

Is there a way to set the date and time we want reminders and updates to go out?

0 votes
Adam Gustafsson January 29, 2024

Addition to the above; some project owners don't get the email prompt on Friday's to write the update. 

Seems quite unreliable, and I feel I can't really trust the system to send out emails to everyone involved. 

Salman Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2024

I have the same issue

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events