Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ranking goals (stack rank)

Charlie Hite July 20, 2023

I can't find any way to rank or order goals. I don't mean sort; we'd like to use goals here for our monthly objectives, but if the order they show up can't be organized by relative priority, it's effectively useless to us. 

Rank is such a core part of jira, I'm confused why it's not here.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Andrej Freeze _ greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2023

Hey Charlie,

I'm actually quite glad that this is not possible.

We use Atlas for communicating News to Stakeholders and sharing information on Goals that have been ranked elsewhere.

A ranking System will cause so much more to be needed. Custom fields to calculate prioritization criteria, overviews of goals and in the end probably a synchronization to Jira.

I beleive such a feature would lead to more explanation and confusion concerning the question "What is this tools intend?"

Cheers

Andrej

0 votes
Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2023

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the feedback - that's a great point. We still have a lot of work to do to fully build out the goals experience, and allowing ranking or custom ordering is one of those features. I'll work with the team to prioritise this in or backlog - apologies that Atlas cannot do this today.

Thanks,

Mark

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events