Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find unfollowed projects or goals

Jack Ukleja February 29, 2024

We are starting to create a large number of projects in our company, but I suspect a large number of them might too small or inconsequential to appear in Atlas.

It would be really useful if we could find projects that only have < x number of followers, so that we can target potential candidates for deletion. 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Nicole Schwartz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 29, 2024

Hi @Jack Ukleja, thanks a lot for reaching out!

When viewing all projects, you can sort them by follower count and reverse the sort order so you see the projects with the least amount of followers to the most amount of followers. Hope this helps!

All projects sort by follower count.png

Also I just want to note that at the moment you can't delete projects but you can archive them. Deleting projects is something that is on our radar. 

I'd also love to better understand how you're using projects in Atlas, specifically why you've started creating a large number of them, what type of work do they represent and why do you consider some of them to be too small or inconsequential to appear in Atlas. I'd appreciate if you could please provide some more details on this and we can also set up a call to discuss and hear more feedback from you about your Atlas experience. Please let me know if you'd like me to set that up!

Thanks,

Nicole

Jack Ukleja February 29, 2024

Thanks @Nicole Schwartz . I was already aware of the sorting, but it doesn't scale very well (if you have too many items for example, you need to page) and also it does not create a shareable link of _just_ the items with no followers.

We have only just adopted Atlas, which is probably the main reason for a lot of projects being created with no followers - people are still trying to get to grips with the tool and most potential stakeholders in the company still don't know it exists (arguably unfollowed projects need to exist first, before they can be followed).

Yup happy to have a call.

Nicole Schwartz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

Hi @Jack Ukleja, thanks a lot for getting back to me on this and appreciate your insight! It would be great to have a call with you and discuss your experience using Atlas, thank you! I've set up the following booking link so you can pick a time over the next few weeks that's good for us to chat: https://calendly.com/d/446-v78-cg6/atlas-call 

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events