Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlas

Margarita March 15, 2024

We have just initiated testing of the latest version of Atlas. Can someone tell me which version we are currently using?

1 comment

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2024

hello @Margarita !

Because Atlas is a Cloud application, it will continuously get updates as they are ready to be deployed.

Like Margarita likes this
Margarita March 15, 2024

Ok. Is there a way to avoid charges if we go beyond the 30-day trial? I am to disable the trial version on 3/29/24. 

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2024

You could downgrade from the 30-day trial to the free plan.  Here's documentation. https://intercom.help/atlas-by-atlassian/en/articles/6634928-plan-upgrades-and-downgrades-explained

Like Margarita likes this
Margarita March 18, 2024

Thank you @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ ,

Atlas is supposed to be free for the free version and one of our testers' version shows that it’s not upgraded, but it sounds like the trial is still some sort of version that would require payment or being ‘downgraded’.

To me this sounds like our ‘Free trial’ is that of the Premium plan (hence needing to downgrade after.

Does this sound right? 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2024

Hi @Margarita , I agree with what Robert mentioned here... If you have more specific questions about billing you can contact Billing support here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events