Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Hard, Cheer Hard! Bring the EU Championship spirit to your company ⚽️ 🥳

iScreen Shoter - 20240625081433882.jpg

The roar of the crowd, the electrifying tension as the final whistle approaches, the shared joy of a perfectly executed goal – football isn't just a sport, it's a captivating tapestry woven from passion, teamwork, and pure human connection. 🌍⚽ It transcends borders, languages, and backgrounds, uniting strangers in a symphony of cheers and shared emotions.

Imagine that same powerful spirit igniting your workplace!

Impossible?

Appanvil's tools make it possible.🚀✨

Let's bring that spirit of the EU Championship 2024 to your very own workplace. 

We'll show you how.

⚽️ Kick-off with Aura: Energize Your Confluence Dashboard

Embed Live Match Schedules and Scores

Aura Content Formatting Macros is a complete macro suite that allows you to embed interactive elements into your content. An example that is great for the soccer championship is the HTML macro.

Aura’s HTML Macro allows you to embed live match schedules and real-time scores directly into your Confluence pages. No need to switch tabs or miss out on any action! ⚽📅

Example:

scroll hmtl embed aura.gif

With Aura, you can also create dynamic buttons, panels, and tabs that make navigating EURO championship 2024 content a breeze. Boost team engagement with interactive features that keep everyone excited about the tournament.

⏰ Tick Tock: Next Match is Coming!

With Aura’s Countdown Macro, you can create a live countdown to the next big game right on your Confluence dashboard. This keeps everyone informed and builds anticipation and team spirit.

Example:

countdown.gif

🎉 Stay Connected and Celebrate with Mantra

Event Management Made Easy

Planning epic match-viewing parties or team-building activities? Mantra - Confluence Intranet streamlines the process with its event management features. Easily manage RSVPs, keep track of attendees, and ensure everyone's ready to cheer on their favorite teams.

Example: 

event public viewing.jpg

Interactive Polls and Surveys

You can also use Mantra to create interactive polls and surveys to gather feedback, make decisions, or simply have fun. Here, you can use Mantra to bring some engagement into the workplace and ask your folks who will be the next winner.

Example:

poll.jpg

🏅 Design Like a Champion with Karma

No coding skills required!

Karma's intuitive drag-and-drop Confluence page builder empowers you to create visually stunning Confluence pages for the championship. Design engaging layouts and information hierarchies, all with a few simple clicks.

Example:

confluence template example champhionship karma.jpg

Btw, Karma is FREE.

The Winning Formula: appanvil's Tools for Ultimate Success

Football has a magical way of bringing people together, fostering teamwork, and creating unforgettable moments of shared joy. By integrating the winning combination of – Aura, Mantra, and Karma of appanvil's – into your Confluence workspace, you can capture that same spirit and energy.

Let the games – and the shared workplace experience – begin!

And — since I'm curious: What do you think: Who will be the winner of this year's EU Championship? 

🏆🎉

8 comments

Comment

Tobias Pfeifer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

The concept of embedding countdowns to upcoming games using Aura's Content Formatting Macros directly into the Confluence dashboard is a clever method to keep the team spirit alive and everyone on the same page—literally and figuratively. It ensures that the pulse of the championship vibrates throughout the workday without disrupting productivity 🚀

Like # people like this
Jörn Schüler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

Great idea to use Aura to bring the EU Championship spirit to the workplace! ⚽️

Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2024

Thank you so much, @Jörn Schüler !

Need to admit, not that much of a championship fan, but using that highly popular event to bring some more happiness into the world (workplace), why not?

Like Jörn Schüler likes this
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2024

Thank you so much, @Tobias Pfeifer ! The best thing is, that I, as a Marketing person with not too much coding skills, could easily set it up. It's just drag and drop and color pickers and very intuitive to use.

Ann-Sophie Crecelius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 25, 2024

That sounds like a great way to bring the excitement of the 2024 EU Championship into the office – especially for distributed teams! ⚽️✨ Last week, we watched the Germany-Hungary game with some colleagues in our large meeting room, that was fun!

Laura Niedermayer June 26, 2024

What a great idea to show the versatility of the tools based on a current event, especially for football lovers ⚽️

Marketplace Partner
June 26, 2024

Totally agree, @Ann-Sophie Crecelius! Watching sports with colleagues is always the best! 

Luca Seibert _Seibert Media_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 26, 2024

What a great idea! Love the countdown macro ⏰  Perfect for building up the anticipation for the next game.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events