Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar alert! An IT Admin's Guide to Securing Collaboration at Scale

Hello, Atlassian Community! My name is Dave Meyer and I'm a Principal Product Manager at Atlassian. I wanted to give this community a heads up about an upcoming Webinar that might be of interest! 

The webinar is about how we're teaming up with Slack to bring IT Admins a guide to securely scaling cloud-based team collaborations.

You can join on May 21, 11am PST to hear myself and Mat Mullen, Senior Product Manager from Slack talk through how cloud-based solutions can increase agility, reduce the cost of operation, break down silos and help grow your teams securely at scale. There will also be ample time for Q&A.

Hope to see you there! 

2 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2019

Yay - thanks for the New Zealand friendly time. 

Kat looks sidewards at "New ways of working with ITIL 4 and Atlassian" at 5am tomorrow morning and admits there is no way she will attend that webinar.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2019

Thanks to the magic fairy that sent me a webinar invitation for the AU session of "New ways of working with ITIL 4 and Atlassian".

giphy.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events