Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March Appy Hours Recap & Demo Recording 📹

Community Announcement Banner@2x(1).png

Thank you so much to everyone who joined our March Appy Hours live!

This month's theme was "Impossible Alone: Strategies for Unleashing Team Success".  The featured presenters & apps included: 

Don't forget you can try any of the apps for free for 30 days!

Watch the demo recording

And a big congratulations to our winner @Jack Allen from Kolekti (part of The Adaptavist Group) who presented Guided Pathways for Confluence and a thank you to the rest of our amazing presenters. 

Our next Appy Hours event will be in June 2024 (tentatively set for June 27th at 9 am PST)! In the meantime, watch the recording above and browse the Marketplace to learn more about our app offerings.

9 comments

Comment

Shannon Meehan _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2024

Thanks so much for having us! It was a blast 🤗

Like # people like this
Jack Allen April 2, 2024

Just happy to have made it out of the maze! 😉

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2024

I couldn't make it on the day, so thank you for posting this recap and recording.

Like Amanda McCauley likes this
Vronik April 3, 2024

Thank you for sharing the video, because sometimes due to lack of time it is impossible to sign up for events or these talks and having the option to watch them on a delayed basis is very positive

Alex G April 4, 2024

Thank you for recording the demo :) 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2024

I wanted to make it but was stuck in public transfer. I'm so glad I can now rewatch it. 🤩

Joanna Mae Natial April 10, 2024

Thank you !!!

Amanda McCauley April 17, 2024

@Kelsey Van Scoy Thank you for posting a recap! Looking forward to the June event!

Kasun Tharaka April 18, 2024

Thank you !!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events