Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get ready for 🍻🍂 Apptoberfest 2022🍂🍻!

Gytkeh_F.png

Last year, our Marketplace Partner community got creative and knocked our first ever Apptoberfest out of the park :raised_hands: Now that October is around the corner again, we’re getting excited to see what they have in store for us this year at 🍻🍂Apptoberfest 2022🍂🍻!

This year, to carry on with our ⚡️Lightning Talks⚡️ themes, we’ll be focusing on apps and app use cases that support the different types of people and teams that use Atlassian products and apps:

• Apps for Admins

• Apps for Business teams

• Apps for DevOps teams

• Apps for ITSM teams

With these categories in mind, Apptoberfest will consist of weekly opportunities to learn about and share your experiences with apps and integrations that cater to these audiences and types of teams in Jira, Confluence, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management, and Bitbucket.

Plus, we’ve got the makers of the Marketplace’s most innovative, powerful apps for all types of teams ready to share quick demos of their apps as part of an 📹 App demo competition. Vote for your favorite demo(s) by liking the post! Winners will be announced at the end of Apptoberfest.

In addition to these events here on Community, Community Leaders and Marketplace Partners will be hosting app-themed events! Filter by “Marketplace Apps” on ace.atlassian.com to find Apptoberfest events in your time zone starting October 1.

Keep an eye out in the Marketplace Apps & Integrations space in Community this October for details on prizes, dates, and other ways to get involved 👀

15 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2022

Thanks for sharing, Maggie! CC @[deleted] 🚀

Like # people like this
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 30, 2022

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams Thanks for sharing!

May I ask permission to share the demo video directly in the article for Apptoberfest?

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
October 5, 2022

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams

Awesome community event! But could you please help us how we can embed our youtube video in the article?

Like Akhil likes this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2022

🍂Apptoberfest 2022 Edition 2.0 🚀🚀🚀

Like Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2022

Really excited to be participating from beginning to end this OctApptober. I got a late start last year and missed a lot of the fun.

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2022

Thanks for Apptoberfest 22, I am excited and definitely participate in the event.

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2022

Hi @Attila Bordás _Everit_ ! Just include the youtube link in your post, tagged "Apptoberfest 2022" and I'll embed it for you :) 

Like # people like this
Ilona_Mibex Software October 11, 2022

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams , would you be able to embed our video as well please? It's on our page withe the Apptoberfest 2022 in the title.  
Thanks a lot!

Andreas Spall _evolu_software_
Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2022

@Maggie Norby Adams I hope we can participate in the app demo competition with our app. Currently my article is under "In Moderation" and I read that it can be stuck there for a few days.

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2022

great initiative @Maggie Norby Adams thanks for sharing. 

Kelsey LaMastres _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 17, 2022

hey @Maggie Norby Adams - I made an edit to my demo submission and now the video is no longer embedded. Can you and the team re-embed please? Thank you!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-2022-Makeover-your-beer-garden-just-in-time-for/ba-p/2162001

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
October 19, 2022

@Maggie Norby Adams hi! how can we participate? we're a marketplace partner and would love to share a demo.

Like Emilia Petkova likes this
Willem-Jan Davelaar
Marketplace Partner
October 20, 2022

@Maggie Norby Adams We've got the same problem with embedding the video, could you embed the it on the page as well? 

Many thanks!

ROMEL MANZANO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2022

HELLO WORLD¡    MY BUSINESSES ATLASSIAN, AND OTHERS IS IN OPERATION

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2022

Great stuff!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events