Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers needed for research into streamlining agreement negotiations with Marketplace partners

Hi Community,

My name is Phil Grove, I am a Group Product Manager in the Ecosystem team at Atlassian.

I have two questions for you:

• Have you ever found yourself investing a substantial amount of time and effort in negotiating legal agreements with Marketplace Partners while purchasing cloud apps?
  • Are you currently dealing with multiple customer agreements simultaneously for Marketplace apps (either in preparation for a migration or as part of a batched procurement process)?

If you have answered yes to either (or both) of the above, then we want to speak to you!

We're exploring a potential solution to streamline this process and make it more efficient for all parties involved. If you're interested in participating in our research and sharing your experiences, we'd love to hear from you!

Your valuable insights will help us understand your pain points and work towards a solution that benefits everyone. Let's work together to make the legal agreement negotiation process smoother and more time-effective for both customers and our marketplace partners.

If you're interested in participating, please leave a comment below and we will be in touch.

9 comments

Comment

Kieren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2024

Hey @Philip Grove 

Happy to chat about it.

-Kieren

Bryan Guffey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Happy to talk! 

Jaime Capitel _resolution_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2024

Hi @Philip Grove 

As part of a Marketplace Partner involved in such discussions on the other side, we do appreciate Atlassian's involvement in streamlining and simplifying this

Like Artist1 likes this
MattD April 11, 2024

yes for Adaptavist

Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2024

Move Work Forward also feels the pain and in.

Phil Grove
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2024

Hey @Kieren @Bryan Guffey @Jaime Capitel _resolution_ @Move Work Forward Thank you for your interest, it is very much appreciated. Could you drop me an email at pgrove at atlassian.com and we can schedule some time to chat.

@MattD I have reached out via CDAC 👍

Thanks, Phil.

Like Artist1 likes this
Dhiraj Pandhi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Happy to talk as well

Darin - Opus Guard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2024

@Philip Grove count me in

Phil Grove
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

@Darin - Opus Guard- I have sent you a message via community.developer.atlassian.com

@Dhiraj Pandhi - Could you drop me an email at pgrove at atlassian.com and we can schedule some time to chat.

Thanks, Phil.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events