Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have the start and end date in the wbs gantt-chart be the same as the data in Jira issue

Alejandro Rodriguez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2024

So my data is blank in the wbs gantt-chart for start and end dates. This is causing issues when migrating the info to Microsoft project.

How can I fix this?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Charlotte Santos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2024

Hello @Alejandro Rodriguez

Thank you for posting! I’m Charlotte from WBS Gantt-chart support team.

From what you described, it seems that you need to convert the app's data in WBS Gantt-Chart to Jira issue link/field.

Please follow our documentation here for more information on that.

This should clarify things out for you, however don't hesitate to share your doubts or questions about the app, we'll be happy to help you! 😉

All the best, 

Charlotte S. | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

0 votes
Raziman Dom - Ricksoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2024

Hi @Alejandro Rodriguez

I'm Razi from Ricksoft. 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this problem. I've forwarded your question to our team, and we will get back to you as soon as possible on Monday. 

Have a great weekend! 😀

Best regards,
Razi

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2024

Hi, @Alejandro Rodriguez  👋  Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I moved your question to App Central, where questions about Atlassian Marketplace products should be posted. Also, I added some additional tags to hopefully draw the right eyeballs to your post.

That said, I suggest you contact the WBS Gantt support team at Ricksoft directly for a faster response.

Best of luck,

-dave

P.S. If you do resolve this with the Ricksoft support team, it would be great if you could come back and share the solution here so others can benefit in the future.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events