Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On "Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira", the page not transitioned when moving the scroll bar

NRISupportRequest March 25, 2024

Hello

We have heard from our customer about the issue  on "Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira".

Jira software version: 9.4.8
Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira version: 1.21.4.
We were not able to reproduce it in the same version (1.21.4) in JIRA Data Center 9.4.14.

Steps

1. Choose "Spreadsheet"
  2. Change the display number from "Custom" to "All"
    setting.png
  3. Try to scroll the page by the scroll bar

Behavior

When you move the scroll bar, the page will not transition although the bar itself is moving.
Like as on the below image, the scroll bar is at the top but the key is at a different point (It should be on "1", not "165" since the page should be in the top).

issue.png

Deleting the cache didn't work.

If you have any information or solution regarding this issue, kindly let us know.

Best Regards

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Michishita Rina March 27, 2024
Hi NRISupportRequest,

Thank you for posting this question!
I am Rina from Excel-like Bulk Issue Editor for Jira support team.

Unfortunately, I tried to reproduce it in the version below and couldn't as well. (Please see the attached video)

• Jira software version: 9.4.8
  • Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira version: 1.21.4.

scroll bar issue 

I noticed that you are not using the latest version of the app (2.xx).
We could suggest that you should perhaps update the version so that we can investigate if the same issue happens in any other version.

If you can share further information with us from the link below, such as a HAR file, which should help us to find out if there is any runtime error happening for some reason.

If you have any doubts or concerns, don't hesitate to share them with us, we'll be happy to help you!

Kind regards,
Rina
DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events