Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elements checklist to Checklist for JIRA

IT Group July 23, 2024

Hello,

Does someone here have an easy way to migrate the Elements Checklist data (JSON) file into Checklist for JIRA Enterprise? I've tried to convert the JSON into CSV and tried to import into Checklist, but no luck. I'm not a developer and don't understand JSON files and how I can export the data into a different format that can be read by Checklist, so reaching out here. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Saurabh

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Maxime Lefebvre _Okapya_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

Hi Saurabh,

I am a developer from Checklist for Jira Data Center.

Unfortunately, we have not yet implemented a way to import from Elements Checklist. Part of the reason is that we did not receive a lot of demand for it.

If you have someone with developer knowledge, they can use our Developer Guide to import data using things like REST API, ScriptRunner or CSV import.

Don't hesitate to contact us on our help desk, we can help you find the right ways to import your data.

Kind regards,
Maxime

IT Group July 24, 2024

Thank you Maxime. I have been in contact with your support and they were kind enough to look at a sample JSON file. Unfortunately, the structure is way off and required more time from your developers.

0 votes
Oleksandr Haiun _TitanApps_ July 24, 2024

Hello Saurabh,

If you're open to considering other checklist apps, Smart Checklist for Jira offers a built-in importer for Elements Checklist. This feature allows you to easily migrate all your checklists with just a few clicks. Please check out our documentation for more details.If you want us to show you around the app or have other questions, feel free to book a time with us or contact us at support@titanapps.io .

Best regards,
Oleksandr

IT Group July 24, 2024

Hi Oleksandr,

I was not aware and will try out Smart Checklist.

Thanks,
Saurabh

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events