cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't access Zephyr Scale, getting "Something's gone wrong" error

ggandeepan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Zephyr Scale stopped working for me, When I click on it, it says "Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support". It's not an issue for my other team members. I am currently blocked on my daily tasks. I hope someone could help me asap. Thank you. 

5 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Andrew Massing April 11, 2024

My organization is seeing the same issue as ggandeepan. As of right now the status page for Zephyr (https://zephyr-scale.statuspage.io/) is all green but it does appear to be something on their end or perhaps with the Atlassian platform itself. 

1 vote
Mike Sloan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

I have the same issue.  I get a message saying "Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support".  I present status daily and I can't do it without Zephyr Scale.

1 vote
Luke Liwanag April 12, 2024

Same only a handful of my team are unable to access Zephyr Scale. I've already opened a support ticket with Smartbear yesterday but no reply yet

1 vote
Michael Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 12, 2024

Im currently blocked myself. This will become an issue very soon as I cant prep for a release. 

lisa_desiero April 12, 2024

I put in a ticket with Smart Bear. Hoping for quick response. Note that the folks who cant access also cannot access the SmartBear support site. 

Like Luke Liwanag likes this
1 vote

Same here - we have only three folks who cannot access. it makes no sense!

and its debilitating us during an important release

I did get a reply back. It may be the ISP Xfinity. they are blocking smartbear for some odd reason. let me paste their reply here. (also note ...we are a remote company, and those involved seem to be on xfinity.)

"We recently became aware that Xfinity, one of the internet service providers in the US, is currently blocking Smartbear domains. We are actively working to address this issue with Xfinity. If you or your teammates are using Xfinity, we recommend considering temporarily disabling the Advanced Security feature in the Xfinity app as a workaround if feasible. However, please be aware that taking such actions may result in the loss of certain network monitoring and reporting functionalities."

Luke Liwanag April 12, 2024

Im not in the US nor using Xfinity but im affected :(

Mike Sloan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 12, 2024

I"m not in US as well... no Xfinity.

Hmm, so the Xfinity workaround has worked with one user so far. For those of you not on Xfinity...you may want to try a similar workaround as it does seem to point to an ISP issue.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events