Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Give Permission to Sprint Performance Report

Christian Coleman September 17, 2024

I am trying to get our project management team on the same page with templates and reporting to the senior staff. I have started a Project Management Project as a template so I can use deep clone to copy all tickets, timeline, and the project format. I am exploring the reports and saw the "Time in Status" app needed to be reinstalled (I had it before but removed it after it was not used. I am now back on a trial). I can open the app without issue but as soon as I click on the Agile "Sprint Performance Report", I get an error saying I need to request board access from the Jira admins. I am a global admin and do not see any boards related to time in status or how to give myself the permissions. Can someone point me in the right direction?

1 comment

Comment

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet_AbcSite
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2024

Hi @Christian Coleman 👋

Thank you for reaching out to Time in Status support. I'm copying the answer here for other customers as well.

Currently, it is not possible to access this functionality within a business-type project. However, you can create a board on a software-type project and set the project you need in the JQL board filter as a workaround.

We have added your use case and feedback to our roadmap, and we will notify you once this feature is released. Your input is valuable to us, so please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

I hope you find this information helpful!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events