Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‚ 🏁 Top rated for Confluence Cloud - Let the robots harvest the outdated Confluence content! πŸ€–

In the fall, nature says goodbye to the old, and it's time for your Confluence to follow suit.

Just set the rules, and watch your page statuses refresh automatically, notifications sent at your schedule, and your Confluence become clutter-free via automatic archiving.

For more than 15 years, Better Content Archiving has been all about true Confluence lifecycle management automation that scales seamlessly. This year it was reborn for Confluence Cloud. It quickly became the solution of choice for new and small teams with simple content lifecycle rules, as well as for enterprises where there are more than just a few pages to archive and manage manually.

Embrace real automation for Confluence content lifecycle management for all teams!

🎯 Free trial

πŸ“š Documentation

🧐 Tutorials

πŸ€– Automatic archiving, page statuses, notifications

🀠 Better page owners

#Apptoberfest-apps4admins23
#Apptoberfest2023

6 comments

Comment

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2023

Seems very useful! I'll add it to my list of apps to checkout soon.

Like β€’ Levente Szabo _Midori_ likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2023

Thanks for the post @Levente Szabo _Midori_ 

I learned a lot from the video, and it's giving me more ideas how to use the app better.

Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2023

I really like this app, as it provides well-thought-out solutions for a lot of uses cases of content lifecycle management. From my point of view, a must-have for your confluence instance! :)

Penny Waterson October 16, 2023

This app provides features we just can't live without and the team behind it is very responsive to our needs.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2023

Love this, especially in terms of document lifecycle management. So very helpful! 

Like β€’ # people like this
Florian ZΓΆllner [Communardo] October 19, 2023

I like that app to keep you Confluence up to date. But it can be tricky to get users in charge of content and react to the mails. Otherwise pages get archived that are still up to date. :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events