Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🍁 Apptoberfest Demo πŸ‚ Publish to Cloud for Confluence - turn Confluence into a headless CMS

Happy Apptoberfest everyone! πŸπŸ‚πŸ

I'm excited to share a demo of Publish to Cloud for Confluence, the Atlassian Codegeist award-winning app that turns Confluence into a headless CMS for website content.

The app has recently launched and it gives me so much joy to share this with the Community for the first time during Apptoberfest πŸ₯³

Apptoberfest Demo - Publish to Cloud for Confluence.png

Author website content in Confluence

Confluence is a truly brilliant tool for creating website content. A team can author, gather feedback, write revisions and keep everyone aligned - all in one place.

But copy/pasting finished website content out of Confluence and into another tool, or directly into code, is painful and error-prone.

Publish directly to the cloud

Use Publish to Cloud for Confluence to publish pages directly from Confluence to the cloud service where website code is stored.

• Published content is inserted into a customisable html template so it arrives as a complete file, ready to deploy
  • Connect to GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Amazon S3 and Zapier
  • Include images and page formatting - use tables, info panels, code snippets and more
  • Mark which sections go into the published page - keep internal notes and inline comments private
  • Built with Atlassian Forge and hosted by Atlassian - no third party servers

πŸπŸ‚πŸ Apptoberfest demo πŸπŸ‚πŸ

May include a warm scarf and snazzy bowtie πŸ˜‰

For more details: Book a live demo

Check out all the features: Publish to Cloud for Confluence

Try it free on the Atlassian Marketplace

6 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2023

This is a very useful app. I'm bookmarking this one for demo and follow-up in the coming quarter.

Like β€’ Judd Garratt - Path of Trees likes this
Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2023

Thanks for this demo! Are you wanting to compete in Apps for Admins or Apps for Business teams?

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2023

Hi @Judd Garratt - Path of Trees

In order to compete, I need to know if you want to compete in Apps for Admins or Apps for Business teams? I will enter into Apps for Business teams if I don't hear back. Thank you!

Judd Garratt - Path of Trees
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 17, 2023

Thanks @Kelsey Van Scoy πŸ˜ƒ

May we compete in Apps for Business teams?

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2023

Thank you for this demo @Judd Garratt - Path of Trees!

Judd Garratt - Path of Trees
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2023

Thank you everyone who voted for the Publish to Cloud for Confluence demo! Cheers for your support πŸ˜€

If you'd like to know more about the app, please feel free to book a demo and I'll be happy to answer all your questions.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events