Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: ๐ŸŽฌ Oscar-winning macros! Content Formatting Macros for Confluence ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‚

๐ŸŽฅ To celebrate the Hollywood writers strike finally ending, we thought we'd get tinseltownโ€™s take on our Oscar-winning macros that extend and enhance what you can do with your Confluence pages!

So grab some popcorn๐Ÿฟ, watch our demo, and LIKE THIS POST!๐Ÿ‘

โญ With Content Formatting Macros for Confluence, you get access to a star-studded set of tools, giving you the power to turn your pages into something beautiful, engaging and organised. 

Ready to give your best Confluence performance?

Our collection of macros is ideal for:

• ๐Ÿ‚ Making content more visually appealing
  • ๐ŸŽฌ Improving structure and organisation
  • ๐ŸปAdding engaging elements to pages

๐Ÿ“ฃ Would you like to make your Confluence pages pop now? Try the whole suite for free!

4 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2023

I guess this is the article version of the previous discussion - so moving my comment here.

Loved the mash-up! Now I'm also going to check out Content Formatting Macros for Confluence!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2023

Wow! How long did it took you to create this video? ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฉ Well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Watched you demo and really like:

• that you can switch the text color (black/white) depending on the background color. 
  • that you integrated different icon libraries for the tab names.
  • the slides with the functionality to add text to background images!!!

Quick question for the Tab Macro: Is it possible to to define a tab that is pre-selected when the page opens. Let's say I have three tabs and I want tab #2 to be the default tab that displays its content when someone enters the page. Is that possible?

Like โ€ข # people like this
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2023

@Andy Gladstone Thanks for your comment (s)๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, we had some issues with video embedding. That's why we've created a new post. 

Looking forward to knowing your feedback about our product ๐Ÿ™Œ

Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2023

@Svenja Lorenzen Thank you for your feedback ๐Ÿคฉ It is super important for us to know it โค๏ธ

About your question: right now, we don't have such feature for tabs macro, but we are ready to consider adding it to our roadmap. For that, we would like to know more about your use case. You can replay here, send a request by email abrown@adaptavist.com or book a free demo meeting.

Looking forward to hearing more from you ๐Ÿ™‚

Zoriana

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events