Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the .jsp files that are used for quick forms (quick create, edit etc)?

Andris Bērziņš
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2012

If I edit the /secure/views/createissue-details.jsp file for example, I only get changed results if i open the create issue in a new tab. Otherwise the window pops up in the middle of the screen and looks like original version. Even if i remove the createissue-details.jsp completely, it still works.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2012

It is now constructed as a json in QuickCreateIssue class and is rendered by jira-quick-edit-plugin

Andris Bērziņš
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2012

Oh, so there is no jsp available? I found a couple of velocity templates that get used while quick-editting. However the view VMs did not seem to be used while viewing the issue.

Thanks for the answer :)

0 votes
Nazia Tarannum
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2012

Atlassian, I appreciate your faster response, I have the same question too

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events