Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar list events API?

Gino Marckx April 24, 2012

I have the following use cases:

• I want to have a page with a list (summary) of all future events in my team calendar.
  • I want to have a page with a list (summary) of all past events in my team calendar.
  • I want to show the next event from my team calendar in a section of my page

Is there a plugin that gives me that functionality? If not, does the Team Calendar plugin expose an API which allows me to list all future or past events, or maybe even just all events?

If so, how can I access this api and where do I find information?

Thanks!

Gino

4 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Nigel Thorne May 7, 2015

If you visit a page that you have a team calendar on, and use developer tools in your browser to watch the interactions, you should see some hits to endpoints like this:

http://confluence/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/events.json?subCalendarId=efb5cd24-4ad9-479d-a3af-32b018c80281&userTimeZoneId=Australia%2FMelbourne&start=2015-03-28T01%3A00%3A00Z&end=2015-07-06T00%3A00%3A00Z&_=1431048398890

If you hit these directly you will see a json representation of the events in your calendar.

You may be able to do something with that.

Fe Canono June 29, 2016

This would be great if I could get it working.  Currently, I only get a "{"success":true}" when I try running it. Any suggestions?

Vaibhav Kamble February 25, 2019

@Fe Canono By any chance, after 2.5 years do you remember how did you resolve this issue? :-) I'm facing similar issue where I'm getting "{"success":true}" response. Any pointers? Thanks.

Hamza Ahmed March 11, 2019

@Vaibhav Kamble Hi. Do you know if if the same can be done with another language such as python? I got a request from my manager to automate the population of tickets into our calendar when they become approved

Like nagrim7 likes this
0 votes
Gino Marckx July 2, 2013

Did not get any response so far.

0 votes
Gino Marckx July 2, 2013

I did not get any reponse so far. Your comment is the first activity since I posted this question.

0 votes
Leo Dopson July 2, 2013

Did you ever get a response to this question?

I found this:

Team Calendars FAQ - Team Calendars - Atlassian Documentation

Apr 21, 2013 - We don't have an API to retrieve calendar events - we have a feature request open for this: TEAMCAL-774 - Provide an API to list calendar ...
And this:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Subscribing+to+Team+Calendars+from+Google+Calendar

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events