It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Reuse of diagram parameters - Confluence

Noga Epstein Sep 06, 2016

Hi all,

Im looking for a confluence diagram add-on that has the following option:

I want to be able to use the same step in different diagrams.

For example - I will make a diagram with a step called "Deliver to Costumer" that contain a specific metadata and save that step to an archive. Now, I would like to use the same step and data in a different diagram, so I will 'take' it from the archive and in to my diagram.

Does anyone know this kind of plugin?

Thanks,

Noga.

1 answer

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Leader Sep 06, 2016

We use 'LucidChart for Confluence' ourselves. We all can store tons of diagrams in our 'document library' and we can share diagrams or even resources like 'images' for use in diagrams with our team. It's really the only diagram tool I've used with Confluence though, so I cannot offer a comparison.

Noga Epstein Sep 07, 2016

Is it possible to save a 'step' I made in one diagram and use it as a step in another diagram?

The step will contain metadata and when it is being updated all diagrams which uses it ,will be updated automatically.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Topic Tuesday: Agile

Another week, another Topic Tuesday!  Agile has been on my mind a lot lately because I've seen good implementations and bad implementations, but now as a Jira admin it matters more to me whether...

39 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you