Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on installation and pricing

Jungho Lee March 2, 2015

After reading your Marketplace FAQ I have a few basic questions regarding add-on purchases in general.

1. From what I understand, when you say I need a license that matches the number of users on a single instance, then I need to purchase a license that accounts for all users on all spaces?
  2. If not, then is it possible to purchase a license that will work for a single space only?

We are on a limited budget, and I needed some clarifications on these issues. Any advice would be extremely helpful.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2015

The number of spaces is of no relevance.  Your licence must be equal or higher than the number of active (i.e. can log in) accounts you want to have on the server.  It doesn't matter if an active account has access to all, many, some, one or even NO spaces, it takes up a licence.

(There are a couple of plugins that allow you to licence a sub-set of your users.  Most, including this one, do not)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events