Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with developing a plugin

Jenya Steinberg November 24, 2015

Hello,

one of my developers is trying to develop a plug in and this is what he ran into:

I tried to do development for JIRA plugin this week but I can't resolve the following problem - I've always got UnsatisfiedBeanDependency exception when trying to use SAL components (required for authorization check).
I've used JIRA documentation for the development process: 
3. At the end of the previous document other users claim about the same issue and no solution is provided from atlassian.
I've tried to use different forums and google search but didn't find any working solution for it.
What could we do for the solution of this problem? It prevents me to proceed with development of other parts of plugin. I also have the same problem for velocity templates for plugin UI.
The stack trace of the root cause is:
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.sal.api.user.UserManager] found for dependency: expected at least
 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoSuchBeanDefinitionException(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1301)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1047)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:942)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:813)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:741)
Please advise how to deal with this error. 
thanks!

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Jenya Steinberg November 25, 2015

the problem has been resolved. thanks!

Wix Wu December 11, 2015

Can you please provide the solution details? I am having the exact same problem. Thanks!

Adisa Craig
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2016

Hi Jenya can you please provide information on how you solved the issue please.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2015

What's in the pom.xml and atlassian-plugin.xml? Did your developer include the sal-api dependency and used the component-import to declare the UserManager?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events