Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Site Catalyst tool in Confluence

VaakeesanK June 29, 2011

Hi,

what needs to be done to integrate Site Catalyst tool in Confluence site level. Also plz let me know if we could implement in wiki space level.

thanks.

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 16, 2011

@Vaakeesan Krishnamoorthy: How did you get on with the integration?

Otrivin DlaDzieci April 19, 2017

@David Simpson, Were you able to integrate SiteCatalyst (Adobe Analytics) with confluence? Is it possible?

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 21, 2017

Its absolutely possible. I have not done this yet, no.

Nicolai Humphreys September 5, 2017

Has there been any progress on this intergration? 

Marketplace Partner
September 5, 2017

Not as yet. I don't currently use Adobe Analytics.

Nicolai Humphreys September 5, 2017

Thanks for the swift reply. Who's palms can I grease to make that happen? 

Marketplace Partner
September 5, 2017

Drop me a line: david@davidsimpson.me

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
June 29, 2011

I'd be happy to discuss this with you. Having already integrated other analytics products (Google Analytics and WebTrends) as plugins for Confluence, this should be somewhat similar.

You'll likely need to expand on your requirements, but as a first pass, I'd recommend looking at these videos for ideas:

Marketplace Partner
July 3, 2011

@Vaakeesan Krishnamoorthy: Does this help?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2011

Er, that's a blind question - please remember that unless you are talking about *very* widely used software most people won't know what <random software name> is. So

1. What is site catalyst, what does it do?
  2. In light of the answer to q1, explain what you mean by "integrate"

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events