Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Conveyor in multiple plugins

Manuel Kummerländer April 15, 2015

Hello,

we figured out that the overwritten actions in our plugin don't work if another plugin uses Conveyor, too. If we dis- and then enable our plugin the overwritten actions of the other plugin don't work but ours do. Is it possible to tell the Conveyor plugin to merge all registered conveyor-config.xmls, even if they are placed in different plugins? Or is there another way to use Conveyor without worries about other plugins?

We use Conveyor as follows:

<Import-Package>org.randombits.confluence.conveyor;version="1.0.6",
   org.randombits.confluence.conveyor.xwork;version="1.0.6",
   org.randombits.confluence.conveyor.condition;version="1.0.6",
</Import-Package>
<dependency>
   <groupId>org.randombits.confluence</groupId>
   <artifactId>confluence-conveyor</artifactId>
   <version>1.0.6</version>
   <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency> 
<conveyor name="NAME" key="actionOverrides" resource="/conveyor-config.xml" />
<conveyor-config>
   <package-override name="users" namespace="/users">
      <action-override name="viewmyprofile" class="OURACTION">
         <result name="success" type="velocity">/vm/user/profile.vm.html</result>
      </action-override>
   </package-override>
<conveyor-config>

So now I try to install the plugin in a system where an active installation of the Scaffolding Plugin is, which by the way uses Conveyor as well. After the installation our action is not overwritten, the Conveyor Report shows only the overwritten actions of the Scaffolding Plugin (pages/dorevertpagebacktoversion.action). Our actions only get overwritten after deactivate the Scaffolding Plugin. Now I think/hope that we just make something wrong and can get it to work by some simple changes ...
Who can help?

Thanks and regards
Manuel

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
David Peterson February 4, 2016

Well, the whole point of Conveyor is that it works for multiple plugins, so if it isn't, it's a bug. I wrote the original version of the library, but haven't touched it in quite a while. Service Rocket maintains it now, so I would suggest contacting them here: http://support.servicerocket.com/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events