cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call Confluence REST API from JIRA JavaScript without CORS errors

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Hi all!

I need to call Confluence RESP API from a JavaScript run from a page produced by my JIRA addon and I am getting CORS error "No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.".

1. I know confluence has a backdoor to call JIRA REST methods: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/209914 Is there similar possibility in JIRA?

2. I still get CORS error when I add JIRA URL to the Confluence white-list page. Is that expected? Maybe it's caused by a fact that I run JIRA and Confluence locally.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Andreas Ebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2015

@Andreas Ebert, Yes, the Allow Incoming is ticked.

Andreas Ebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2015

Hm, strange. That worked for me. Maybe it really has to do with the fact that your 2 systems are running locally. Dunno.

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2015

Thank you for the assistance.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events