Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a section to the build results summary in Bamboo?

Jason Huntley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

I want to customize the build results summary and possibly add an additional section of information to the summary page. Is there a way to extend and add to the summary page?

Another customization I want to add is the ability to add links to the code comments so I can refernese the source code change from an online source browser. For example:

my.service.url=ChangeID: <a href="http://{0}/#/c/{1}/">{2}</a><br>Comment: {3}

This apparently doesn't work as it did in other areas in the UI. When I output this to buildsummary, the html shows :(

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jason Huntley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

Actually, it turns out you can add customizations to the Build Results summary using the following in your atlassian-plugin.xml:

<web-panel key="myPanel" location="chainresult.summary.right">
           <resource name="view" type="static"><![CDATA[<b>Hello World!</b>]]></resource>
</web-panel>

All the location keys can be found here:

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOODEV/Web+Panel+Module

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2012

Hi Jason,

We don't have a way to get UI on the Plan Summary, but you can use Web Panels to add your own information to the Plan and Job result summaries.

Thanks
James

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events