cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I receive current URL from a plugin in Confluence

Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Is it possible to retrieve the current URL (the one displayed in the browser) at a certaint moment/action from a plugin? Is there a (static) method for this?

In JIRA I found com.atlassian.jira.web.ExecutingHttpRequest.get() but I could not find a counterpart in Confluence.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

I finally got it using javascript.

For my purposes I didn't need the whole address but only the JQuery parameters. I used parseQuery to get them using javascript.

0 votes
GuilhermeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2012

Hey Alex!

We do have a great Documentation explaing how to fetch that:

I could paste the text here but would be ugly.

Cheers,

Guilherme!

Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2012

Hi Guilherme.

Thanks for the suggestion but I am interested in the address displayed in the browser, not in the server base URL.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events