cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extractor2 executing but data not searchable

resah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2013

Hello,

to change a plugin for Confluence > 5.2 I altered the extractor as described in https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/How+to+fix+broken+Extractors

I logged the execution of the extractor and it obviously ran as expected and added the FieldDescriptors as supposed to. But after reindexing Confluence the terms added could still not be found.

I tried to check the index itself whether the term is actually there, but using lukeall-4.0.0-ALPHA.jar the index didn't seem to be accessable. It just displayed an empty index (Lukeall worked fine on other Lucene 4 indexes), while pages were still normally searchable, so I guess the index is not corrupted or anything.

Could you help me out here, what might be wrong? Or might this be a bug in Confluence?

(I checked this with Atlassian SDK 4.2.9 starting a Confluence 5.2.4)

King regards

Theresa

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Blagovest Trenchev January 27, 2016

Hi Theresa,

I'm having a similar problem. Did you find a solution?

Best regards,

Blago

0 votes
resah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2013

I compiled a new version of luke and succeeded in opening the index:

The attribute is there. Which fields are searched on all entities by default? I am setting an own field (key/value) in Personalinformation of a user, but it isn't searched.

How can I change that?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events