Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit screenshot images in Confluence

aturch March 29, 2017

Hi there! I need to document several procedures for my marketing department. Is there possibility within Confluence itself to add annotations (like arrows) to screenshots?

5 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Sasha Reminnyi March 29, 2017

Hi Andrii,

Another add-on option, built SPECIFICALLY to create procedural documentation  with screenshots and aiming to simplify the creation of documentation (saving up to 90% of time!) - StepShot. It allows you to edit screenshots and then publish to Confluence as a step-by-step guide. 

Cheers!

Sasha

[disclaimer - I'm a company representative]

aturch March 29, 2017

Thanks, I will check it out.

1 vote
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2017

Hi, Turchin.

How are you?

Actually, Confluence doesn't have an annotation in the way you want. But I found an add-on that may fit your necessity. 

You can give a try using the trial.

Hope it helps. smile

aturch March 29, 2017

Thanks

1 vote
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2017

Hi Andrii,

Not with the confluence itself, but you may try gliffy diagrams https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gliffy.integration.confluence/server/overview.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2017

Another free tool: Greenshot - it has a built in Confluence-Plugin for uploading images to Confluence

0 votes

Damn, Atlassian Answers are dying, but the community is still active! That's awesome!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2017

The Community will hopefully still be active on the new platform next week.

See you there wink 

;-)

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events