I created a new article in Apps & Integrations but it's gone after submitting it

Hi there, who can I contact if my account is broken? I submitted a new Article to Apps & Integration, but it does not appear at all. It's also gone from drafts and anywhere else :/

Please help! Thanks, Lukas 

2 comments

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2023

Hey @Lukas Gotter _ Meetical,

All of your recent posts ended up in the spam quarantine. I released your articles and posts from the quarantine as well as this post. Please monitor your posting behavior. It could be that the filter is very sensitive and/or you just posted too fast in the different collections.

Best, Max

Like # people like this
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2023

Thank you so much Max for unleashing my potential again! Might have been cause because I renamed one of my questions. Now all is fine again! Would be nice to get a notification on this on the profile or somewhere. Greetings, Lukas

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events