Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ—“οΈ Event: High Velocity ITSM Amsterdam

Are you attending this Thursday's High Velocity ITSM Amsterdam event?

Curious who's showing up - roll call! βœ‹ 

πŸ’¬ Are you coming? Is there a particular topic you're hoping to learn about? Comment below!

🎟️ RSVP if you haven't! Event link

4 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2023

And yes, I'll be there - I'm looking forward to attending, seeing familiar faces, and meeting new people.

And topic-wise? Hoping to chat about SLAs with opinionated folks who have experience configuring them for teams large and small... 😬

Like β€’ Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2023

I might be persuaded... 😜

Like β€’ Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2023

@Fun Man Andy - I’ll give you a few hours of consulting time from me, on the house!

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2023

I will be there and happy to talk SLAs as well. 

Like β€’ # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events