Dashboard - cannot choose project

Hi!

I want to create a dashboard and add some Greenhopper gadgets, but I cannot choose the project I want in most of them:

• Greenhopper Sprint Burndown Gadget: Works
  • Agile Gadget: I get the error message "Invalid Project"
  • Greenhopper Classic Days remaining: The project is not in the drop down list
  • Greenhopper Classic Project Progress: The project is not in the drop down list
  • Greenhopper Classic Statistics Burndown Chart: The project is not in the drop down list

And I saw that, if I click on "Agile/Classic..." I also cannot chose my project (and I have a Scrum-Board for it).

Any idea where the problem is?

I use jira OnDemand (Version 6.0-OD-14-WN, Build 6095)

4 answers

1 accepted

I got this answer from support:

Stefan,

I've checked on specific gadgets that you mentioned, and as I suspected, the Classic gadgets won't work in cases when Projects are using Rapid Boards. However, most of them have replacements compatible with the new configuration:

• Greenhopper Classic Days remaining - please use the GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint Gadget instead;
  • Greenhopper Classic Statistics Burndown Chart - GreenHopper Sprint Burndown Gadget is meant to fill in for it, and you're already using it;
  • Greenhopper Classic Project Progress and Classic Agile Gadget - unfortunately, it hasn't been reowrked to work for Rapid Boards yet, but the feature requests can be found here and here - feel free to vote for them and share your remarks in comments.

I hope that this helps, and I'm sorry that I couldn't provide you with a quick fix for the missing gadgets. If I can assist with anything else, let me know!

Best,
Dora

0 vote

Hi Stefan,

For the problem here, please file a ticket to us for further investigate. Thank you. John

I have created New Dashboard " KKA Agile Project Dashboard" , when i click on "Add Gadgets" i can able to see only one "Agile Gadget: called " GreenHopper Classic Agile Gadget" how about Remaining Gadgets? Do we need to install or configure anything for getting remaining Agile Gadgets?

Hi Stefan,

You need to tweak some settings to enable the projects for classic board gadgets.

Go to JIRA, type g+g > "enabled projects", then provide the JIRA project name you want to enable.

Regards,

Aurobindo.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Wednesday in Agile

Community Showcase: Thomas Deiler, Mountaineering Agile Coach

Thomas Deiler is a Bavarian, Mountaineering, Senior Agile Coach. In this Showcase, you will learn about his journey from software engineer to project manager, his freelance philosophy, and much more....

76 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot