Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find my Sprint

Jay Ramadorai March 13, 2013

One of my active sprints has gone missing on me. I can see it on the Report tab but not in the Work or Plan tabs. There are JIRAs in the sprin, and when I look at those JIRAs, they show the sprint name. The sptint has an internal number, and when I query for jiras by that sprint number, I can find them.

But the sprint is nowhere to be seen on any of my boards. I creates a new board with no filtering query just to be sure, and I can see all sprint on it except this one.

I use Scrum boards, not Kanban.

Any ideas?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Vidic Florjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013
You can try this:
1. Check if your default "Sprint customfield id" (you can find it with sql statement: SELECTpn.id, entity_name, entity_id, property_key, propertyvalue FROMpropertynumber pn JOINpropertyentry pe ONpe.id = pn.id WHEREproperty_key like'GreenHopper.%') is the same as the ids of the "Sprint custom field ids" releted to mentioned issues (you can find values in table CUSTOMFIELDVALUE, field CUSTOMFIELD).
Default Sprint custom field (or more Sprint custom fields if they are duplicated) is also visible in 'Custom Fields' page. Is is marked as 'Locked'. You can see ID of the field by choose the cog icon at top right of the screen and roll over the Edit link.

Regards,

Florjan

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events