cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Member Introduction

Vibhu Agarwal July 24, 2024

Hi All, 

This is Vibhu, 

New to this community as well as to JIRA. 

I have previously worked at TCS for 2.8 years in BPO Side and honestly i was not aware about JIRA till last month. But when i got to learn about it from one of my friend, you guys won't beleive I'm trying to learning JIRA on a daily basis from that day. 

Here, i'm looking for valuable learning and ultimately a learning to upskill myself for future of myself as well as for the community. 

See you guys, Hope you're having a good time.

1 comment

Comment

shib saha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

Hi @Vibhu Agarwal

Welcome to the Community! You will get to know a lot about the atlassian products on this platform and people are really generous in answering any question you post.

For self learning and improvement, atlassian has made its paid courses available for free of cost by Atlassian University, Link to the course: https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385-learning-paths

Start with essentials course of Atlassian products and gradually you will become expert in administering these products.

When ever you feel something is not right and need clarification, don't hesitate to post on community.

Thanks!

Vibhu Agarwal July 24, 2024

Thanks @shib saha for this.

I really feel the generousity of the peoples here and thanks for providing valuable content. 

Really looking forward to learn and connect with community members here. 

Have a good day ahead.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events