Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all

Vronik February 26, 2024

Hey y'all

This is Vronik, I'm working with Atlassian as a Consultor and looking forward to helping as much as I can!

4 comments

Comment

Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2024

Hi @Vronik 
Welcome on board.
What is a consultor?

Vronik February 26, 2024

consultant: I help everyone how to use, adapt and know the tool

Like Rina Nir likes this
Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2024

Did not realise that an Atlassian Consultant is a thing. Nice!

Ravi Reddi February 26, 2024

Hello Vronik ! I have been actively using JIRA at work. I have been light to medium user in my past roles and experiences but expected to use it more in current role. I will reach out in case incase I have any questions. Appreciate reaching out and offering your help.

Susan Meyer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 26, 2024

Jira & the Atlassian constellation of apps like JA, Confluence etc are the best in the business.  Trust me I've used them all in 25+ years as an IT program / product manager.  On my way to getting a Jira certification along with my SAFe SPC! 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and this group, @Vronik !

Hope you have wonderful learning and sharing experiences here!

Like Vronik likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events