Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Waiting for Validation" status absent from Advanced Roadmaps view

P_ B_ March 27, 2024

Hi,

I've created a Jira Advanced Roadmaps based on a simple filter.
Some issues in this filter include issues that are "Waiting for Validation". They do not appear in my roadmap.

image.png

I have checked multiple times, the filter is correct.
There are no resolution reasons on those issue, and anyway, Closed and Discarded issues appear.

Can anyone help ?

Regards

1 answer

1 vote
Matt Parks
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2024

I seem to recall running into a similar issue in the past. If I remember correctly, if an issue is in a status that has a Status Category of Done, but doesn't have a Resolution associated with it, that issue will not show up in the Plan.

So you will either need to change the Status Category of the 'Waiting for Validation' status to 'In Progress' or set a Resolution when entering that status. It doesn't have to be the same Resolution that is on your Closed/Discarded statuses.

I'm making an assumption that Waiting for Validation has a Status Category of Done, but the fact that you mentioned that there isn't a Resolution on that status is what reminded me of the problem I previously encountered.

P_ B_ March 27, 2024

Hi,

Thanks, I'll investigate.

But this seems like a bug, are you aware of a feature request/bug opened to Atlassian on that topic ?

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events